WULFTEC WCRT-200 AUTOMATIC ROTARY ARM STRETCH WRAPPER
The WCRT-200 conveyorized fully automatic rotary arm high-speed stretch wrapping system.
Our Automatic stretch wrappers maximize throughput and efficiency. They take care of everything; you only change the roll of film. An automatic stretch wrapper will save significant time and money.
The WCRT-200 can keep up with even the most demanding production rates. It can wrap almost anything. It is ideal for wrapping very light, very heavy, tall or unstable loads and also great in wash-down and dusty applications.
- Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? Lower maintenance and better reliability—Wulftec stretch wrappers will save time and money
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- The control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC and AC drives
- User friendly touch screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables that simplify installation and maintenance
- All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments. They’re built to last forever
- 4-legged design for maximum stability at high speed
- A 25″ ring gear with pinion gear drive provides the strongest drive in the industry and is warranteed for 10 years.
- Dual chain driven for balanced movement & no vibration
- Our heavy duty conveyors are second to none in the industry
- The “Maintenance Free” spring loaded carriage gate equipped with spring loaded rollers, ensures optimal contact with the stretch film year after year, without involving maintenance
- Wulftec is the only manufacturer to offer a LIFETIME warranty on its pre-stretch rollers’ blue compound.
- Preset pre-stretch ratios are available from 50-300%
- The angled carriage with very low wrap possibility, the product is properly secured to the pallet, resulting in a pallet that is more stable for transport, and therefore less damage
- No film threading is required and a Lexan cover eliminates operator’s ability to reach rollers when gate is closed
- The pneumatically operated cut and wipe-on system automatically cuts and wipes the film onto the load upon cycle end
- A vertical roller positions the film over the clamp which grabs the film; this ensures longer heat wire life expectancy
- Then the heat wire swings in and cuts the film
- A timed impulse heat control, allows quick cool down so the heat wire becomes cold to the touch within 5 seconds
- Wulftec’s revolutionary drop away clamp ensures clean film release from the pallet load
- Benefit from our splash proof program with the top cover pause
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
- The best warranties in the industry
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- lifetime warranty on prestretch rollers
- 10-years on the steel structure and ring gear