ERGOPAKPAL ROBOTIC CASE PACKER AND PALLETIZER
Downsize your case packing and palletizing areas with a compact Combi ErgoPakPal. With a robotic case packer and a robotic palletizer, this system increases productivity while using minimal floor space.
Equipped with an endless array of custom end effectors, the ErgoPakPal robotic case packer can safely handle just about any product that goes into a corrugated shipping case. A robotic palletizer equipped with a FANUC robot completes the end-of-line packaging cell.
Our engineers are experienced in integrating other OEM equipment into our case packing or palletizing lines like pamphlet inserters, weigh stations, and case labelers, providing even more efficiency.
Below is a list of the features that are included standard, please request a quote to learn how our engineers can design a custom robotic packaging machine to fit your specific needs. The versatile ErgoPakPal is fully customized to fit available floorspace and includes:
- Automatic Case Erector
- Product Accumulation
- Case Packing Station
- Product Infeed Conveyor
- Case Sealer with adhesive tape or hot melt glue
- Case Transfer Conveyor
- Case Stacking Station
For short runs of product or product seldom produced, the case packing station allows for optional manual case packing, giving you additional flexibility on your packaging line.
Robots have evolved from being used primarily for palletizing because of their brute strength, to nimbler, gentler handling machines capable of secondary packaging tasks. Reasons to implement a robotic ErgoPakPal into your packaging line include:
- Reduced labor expenditure
- Higher rate of throughput – can run 24 hours a day
- Improved traceability of products, enabling better tracking and isolation of contaminated products
- Meet retail packaging variations like varying pack counts, variety packs, retail ready packages
- Greater precision and consistency, minimizing wastage and reducing product loss due to damage
- Removal of human interaction in hazardous environments, reducing workplace injuries
Get a quote or request a Midwest Discovery Meeting™ to learn more today: